Are MM's Days Numbered????

I hope Brian can get the IP addresses he needs to stop the bashing, God fun is good fun But there needs to be a line not to be crossed, You and HH are great sportsman. keep up the good work. Later Bill

Controversy mean hits, hits mean money. Doubt very much they would bring back the IP addresses then everyone would know who's aliases belong to whom.

There is SOME good info sharing but sometimes seems like a good ol' boy network. I've noticed a lot of threads get totally ignored. Bashing not too different from some here. Seems to be more active posters there. Lots of gear talk, which I enjoy. Just my perception but overall atmosphere not as user friendly (or family, should I say), as moosie's.

I've spent a little time there, but overall this is a better site. I enjoy the bashings here too, as long as they stay in SI & CE.

It will be.... when Phase 3 of my Master~plan is done ths year....

HUH Deer King.. :D

BUUUAhahahahahahah haha haha, Cough, Choke, gag ;)

Moosie said:
It will be.... when Phase 3 of my Master~plan is done ths year....

HUH Deer King.. :D

BUUUAhahahahahahah haha haha, Cough, Choke, gag ;)[/QUOTE

-moosie's alter ego, Dr. Evil- ;)

Moosie said:
LOL.... Dreams ?

Mark your Callender for December bitch........ :D

LOL- I know what's going to happen....Moosie's getting "Hooked on Phonics" for Christmas.... maybe then he can spell... ;)

"Callender" :rolleyes: :confused: ...Oh maybe that's just for the Canadian's... :p

Yes sir... the birth of a New Generation :D

So it is Said, so It shall be done.

Hopefully it will be a Premature birth and come early ;)

What's all this talk about a "BIRTH" ?

The "DAWN of a new DAY".

My 4th Boy is due in Sept not December........ HUmmmmmm...

I'm sure we'll see the birth of something alright, the birth of more Bull$hit!!!! ;) December shall be good. Our 3 month Magnum Mulie season ends on the 10th and I'll be in full on cat hunting mode once again. ;)
You do recall how many animals I can kill right? :)

Tuffer,
Ifn you think you're going to join the 200" club with BCbucks and I then you better be holding that muley tag of yours until the last hour of the last day. ;)

I'm sure I can hold back on one of my 3 Muley tags!! It sounds like we've all got a busy season coming up!

My bank card is already starting to buckle with the onset of hunting season. I've got a good collection of the so-so's now. You know how it is in this country up here how hard it is to judge a rack through the tree's. LOL. I guess that's why they give you 3 tags. It gives you some flexibility throughout the season.

Anotherone.jpg

04buckp.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back