PEAX Equipment

Are Hookers Wrong ?>

Hookers are only wrong if you are married. Otherwise nothing wrong with it since it is completely consensual by both parties. I actually have a friend that should only use hookers...because he seems to knock up anyone that even looks at his crotch.

Sorry, this just didn't sound right in context so erased it

Didn't want to come off as mean spirited

Ovis - would the word "responses" work better for you than "answers?" Geez.....

I knew it wouldn't take long and that someone would be unable to resist the temptation.

There are still more that I could come up with..... ;)

I for one would never sleep with my daughter or granddaughter.

DUDE.. thats FUNNY :D :D

"If both are willingly exchanging goods for services...It's their deal."

Same could be said about a canned hunt operation.

Joe Schmalts works the bar hard all night and ends up bagging a toothless hag.

Joe Bigbucks drops $4,000 and is mounting a B&C Cougar 5 minutes later.

Which 'hunter' deserves your respect?

Exactly, Canned hunts ARE the hunters deal, I[ve ALWAYS Stated that as well. Who cares ? Let them both be.

I've got a question,

What would you guys's answers be if you had a daughter/grandaughter who was said hooker?

what then would be your votes?

You are right, it wouldn't be somethnig you tell all your buddies on a friday night date night.. But that beign said, Alot of Women Screw tons of guys and get nothing for it but a Sore "kitty". If someone wanted to get paid for it, I see nothing wrong. Like other professions, I would steer my daughter away from it but would ultimately let them make up their mind.

I wonder if I could rent out my Meat Hammer! could buy more land and gold.
Step 1: Get large knife and cut open head
Step 2: Get large saw and cut open skull
Step 3: Get large scrub brush and scrub away mental image of CJ renting out his "meat hammer"
Step 4: Repeat if necessary

Your right Oscar...

Just making a point...

I’m curious though, how most individuals here would handle it if they found out their closest loved ones were selling their booty to whom ever or what ever forked over a few $$$

I've always thought the same as the rest of you about marketing and taxing this product line

As I get older and see how society is coming apart (morally), it isn't hard to see where the failings are originating from

Is this some thing we want to teach our youngest generations to accept?

Of course, it’s only one thing

But piled on top of all the other degradations we allow.... :)

LOL Guppie...

Enjoy... :p

I too have no problem with it; I'm happily married with kids so I wouldn't go there. But, for others, so be it. To each their own. Obviously I wouldn't want my daughters picking up that profession, but if other girls want to, it's not for me to judge.

ElkChsr, Whats Morally wrong ? When I was single, If I took a girl to dinner and a movie and got lucky, Would that be different ? Both people getting Paid basically.

It's like Toples Beaches. Why is that wrong ? When I was in Switzerland alot of chicks had their shirts off ? Alot of gals would change in the same room down to the panties and bra and not blink about it. Is that wrong ? Are the Europe places coming apart or America to Prude ? Which is healthier ?

For everyone of the "I'm married, never would do it, but hookers should be legal in all 50 states" dudes out there, bet you every single one of their old ladys cancels out their yes vote.

That's a FACT!

It's probably preconceived notions and experience that lead me down this path

Maybe it's the pictures of strung out whores on street corners with their pimps close by that I've witnessed in almost every large city I've traveled to in the world that turns me off on the whole notion (I understand this is not the idea you had in mind)

Could be the neighbor hoods this activity was taking place that are run down

Lots of things do work in Europe that won't or don't work here because of the different mind sets of the cultures to begin with

If I were raised in a more liberal environment, I may be more excepting of many of the vices people see as "wholesome"

Call it stodgy or prude if you like; it is what it is... :)

ElkChsr, Whats Morally wrong ? When I was single, If I took a girl to dinner and a movie and got lucky, Would that be different ? Both people getting Paid basically.
Moosie, your description of "all women are nothing but cum dumpters" is bold and refreshing. :D

Thanx JB, Not exactly what I was saying but You're welcome ..... :p

Hey Elkchsr, if it were leagal, dont' you think those items you described might go away ? Wouldn't infact, making it legal clean it up ?

As far as Wives saying it's "OK". Wives or single ladies in most part would think it's not right. The "I'm married" statement doesn't hold much ground to becuase my gues is most of the Business comes from morried guys. Single guys are the minority in the bizz I would guess ?

Thanx JB, Not exactly what I was saying but You're welcome .....

you got one working for $4500 and one working for a Happy Meal and a sunday matinee.
your words not mine.

To me it doesn't matter. When I was young and single, I would have been too cheap to pay for sex, besides, picking up chicks isn't that hard. Now that I'm married, I don't have the desire to cheat on my wife.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back