NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Are any of you...

Spankity, spankity. Is there something wrong with assaulting your coach?

All my in-laws made the journey to Reno...now that we don't live there anymore.

I was hoping it would be more of a game.

Hmmmm- I said Ian would rush for 150 and the little punk only puts up 147. DAng him!

So is that #40 guy still on the Nevada team? I can't imagine him winning the Best Sportsman award at the WAC banquet....

Canoe said:
Hmmmm- I said Ian would rush for 150 and the little punk only puts up 147. DAng him!

So is that #40 guy still on the Nevada team? I can't imagine him winning the Best Sportsman award at the WAC banquet....

...probably 'supplement' rage...must've been a Miami recruit.;)

BSU looked impressive.

AZ402 said:
It'd be nice to BSU play someone other than Oregon State for their out of conference games.

They always talked about trying to schedule Ariz State, but with them firing Dirk Koetter, that looks like it would be way less interesting. Dirk was a good coach but somehow, the ASU expecations are pretty high.

It is also hard for BSU now to schedule games where the AD wants all games to be "Home and Home", and very few Pac10 teams want to come to Boise because of the little money and the big chance of getting beat. BSU can book "body bag" games for the paycheck, but that takes them out of the running for a BCS game if they lose a single game.

Who knows what the future schedules will be if they just keep scheduling teams that are willing to come to Boise. Eventually, if they want to get big enough, they will have to go on the road and beat BCS teams outside of Boise.

I'll give BSU some respect but they will have a tough time IMO with any of the other top 10 teams.

Koetter is out but there are a lot of good names available. Hopefully the ASU AD will pony up some cash. No reason why ASU should be in the middle of the Pac-10 in football. If Lute will ever freaken retire we may have a chance in basketball!!

Looks like that'll be the match up. I think it'll be a tough match up for BSU. OU was one botched call away from being in the National Title talks..

I should've gone chuker hunting.
That was a good old fashion country ass whoopin they put on the Wolfpack!
If Boise State wants to get the recognition they deserve they need to drop teams like Sac State from their schedule and play a good big 10 or big 12 team instead....and get rid of that gay blue carpet that nobody wants to play on.

Back