Anyone Know Anyone? Helena specific question

Coop

My wife and I will be moving back to our home state (MT) in May after living in the Midwest for about 5 years. We have accepted job offers in Helena (physician assistant and physical therapist) and we're beginning to take a serious look at our housing options. Our plan is to rent until our student loans are a little more manageable, and we are hoping to find a house with a fenced yard and at least 2 bedrooms. Unfortunately, rentals in Helena are somewhat few and far between, and we would prefer to find a condo, townhouse, or single-family residence versus an apartment. Figured I would post on here to see if anyone knows of anyone looking for a couple decent tenants in the area. If so, feel free to shoot me a DM. Can provide references or any other information that is needed!

My wife and I will be moving back to our home state (MT) in May after living in the Midwest for about 5 years. We have accepted job offers in Helena (physician assistant and physical therapist) and we're beginning to take a serious look at our housing options. Our plan is to rent until our student loans are a little more manageable, and we are hoping to find a house with a fenced yard and at least 2 bedrooms. Unfortunately, rentals in Helena are somewhat few and far between, and we would prefer to find a condo, townhouse, or single-family residence versus an apartment. Figured I would post on here to see if anyone knows of anyone looking for a couple decent tenants in the area. If so, feel free to shoot me a DM. Can provide references or any other information that is needed!
According to this thread, the Silver Saddle Bar in Basin, Montana is the place to live, everyone’s done it:

Thread 'Crimes against MT wildlife. Just another issue out of alignment? Where’s the justice?'
https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/cr...e-out-of-alignment-wheres-the-justice.317698/

Bumping this in hopes of getting some new eyes on it with possible connections. Getting close to crunch time now as we are moving in a month, and rental homes are pretty slim pickins. Thanks to all!

Back