Anyone in the Kalispell Area Missing a Husky?

If hunting is ever banned on public lands its because of idiots who shoot dogs for wolves and idiots who shoot up trailhead/campgrounds and leave behind tons of trigger trash. This kind of story reinforces every bad stereotype we are up against. Plus it makes us folks in NW MT look like idiots. And many of us are not! So there.
I agree. I'm originally from Columbia Falls. But I have to admit even sixty years ago before the influx of transplant trash inspired by Robert Redford's movie to grab up their own piece of "the last best place," Martin City was always a blight on the humanity landscape. Synonymous with idiocy. The last time I stopped at Doris Creek campground, the amount of garbage there walking on two legs was just too scary for me. None of this surprises me given the locality.

I grew up in the more civilized US govt "Bureau Camp" down the road at Hungry Horse. Perhaps my earliest memory of anything was watching my dad during a lapse of malaria almost shake the chairs loose while we were watching a movie in the Martin City theater (long ago burned down). I must have been no older than three. Pretty sure those seats are now in the C Falls masonic lodge. Back then little Martin City had four (maybe five?) bars and Mable's cathouse on the hill above town. For years after she was gone the poor folks who bought the place were constantly being wakened in the middle of the night by elk hunters looking for a good time. Someone told me the owner finally put a sign in the driveway "If You Want to Get Screwed Don't Come Here - Vote Republican." GOP were the liberals back in those days.

Last edited:
As temping as this is, I think she may have a boyfriend, and he seems like he might be a total douche if I asked her out....

On second thought, fug it, what do I have to lose? On it.

I am going to leave my dogs at home though. Good lookin' out Greenhorn.

The real tragedy in all of this is the decline in the quality of the well-known Montana criminal. When I was a child in the 90s, we were known for Ted Kaczynski, a literal genius, who wrote literary masterpieces such as the manifesto. Now we have trailer trash, meth addict scumbags like these folks making headlines in the New York post. Circling the drain.

The real tragedy in all of this is the decline in the quality of the well-known Montana criminal. When I was a child in the 90s, we were known for Ted Kaczynski, a literal genius, who wrote literary masterpieces such as the manifesto. Now we have trailer trash, meth addict scumbags like these folks making headlines in the New York post. Circling the drain.

Millennials ruin everything.

Social media is the worst thing to happen to hunting, that said this chick is something special posting that online. But I’d shoot that wild dog in the mountains everyday. Especially if it was acting aggressive and chasing deer like said. Funny to see how riled up some of you get over this yet probably post dead animals on your Facebook every year. It’s astonishing to still see grown men sucked into Facebook like addicted high school girls begging for a pat on the back from people they never see in real life. Get off that shit and save your dignity! We are all losing the war if we keep this SM dead animal game. Laws have already been passed because of it and will continue. But most are in complete denial over this trajectory and think they need to “educate” the non hunting crowd. Lol please, most hunters on SM are inbred idiots like these people. “Smoke a pack a day! Dirt naps!” Yeeehaaaa. I look forward to the day when hunting is banned from YouTube, FB and IG.

Found this crazy wolf out duck hunting last year. 3:30am on the Columbia river with no collar or tags. Was hard to tell in the snow in the dark with my light barely reaching it but I never thought wolf. Very very aggressive
I bet that wolf responded well to snacks you had in your pack and probably sat when you told him to sit!

When I first saw the pictures, I chuckled to myself. I immediately assumed it to be photoshop hoax, or sick joke.
I wish I had something witty or insulting to say about the people involved. Nothing seems to fit.

Social media is the worst thing to happen to hunting, that said this chick is something special posting that online. But I’d shoot that wild dog in the mountains everyday. Especially if it was acting aggressive and chasing deer like said. Funny to see how riled up some of you get over this yet probably post dead animals on your Facebook every year. It’s astonishing to still see grown men sucked into Facebook like addicted high school girls begging for a pat on the back from people they never see in real life. Get off that shit and save your dignity! We are all losing the war if we keep this SM dead animal game. Laws have already been passed because of it and will continue. But most are in complete denial over this trajectory and think they need to “educate” the non hunting crowd. Lol please, most hunters on SM are inbred idiots like these people. “Smoke a pack a day! Dirt naps!” Yeeehaaaa. I look forward to the day when hunting is banned from YouTube, FB and IG.
I can't believe anyone with half a brain would buy into Amber's story that the puppy growled at her, chasing deer, etc. Note that her initial post said nothing about that. Don't you think the gal would have included the death threat in her initial self pontificating tale telling? It's only after she gets flamed on the internet for shooting a domestic dog that it suddenly becomes a half wolf that came for her. Come on! Is anyone else confirming any of the pup's dozen other kennelmates dumped at Doris Creek were dangerous dogs. No. As I read it someone rounded them all up without much difficulty. Like another poster said, those two did a stupid thing then just made it more stupid by trying to justify it with BS.

I don’t think this case is that deep.

I think they’re most likely just a couple mouth breathers. The biggest problem with social media is that it gives everyone a platform, even the stupid ones.
Knuckle dragging mouth breathers.

Highly possible there’s some window licking as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Too damn funny. Always amazes me how humor is spawned from tragedy.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back