Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Anyone in the Kalispell Area Missing a Husky?

This is such a timeless quote:

“So this morning I set out for a solo predator hunt for a fall black bear however I got the opportunity to take another predator wolf pup 2022 was a great feeling to text my man and say I just smoked a wolf pup.”

She has a mountain lion tag, prolly better leash up Tabby too.

And when did it become so iconic to point out the “solo” aspect? Shit, I’ve hunted by myself for decades. Maybe I need to go back and add a bunch of hashtags?

Last edited by a moderator:
I work in the world of geospatial analysis. One of the features of this type of work is that there are nearly always numerous ways to do something -some being better than others, some being a product of preference.

Lately, we have been using the phrase,

“There’s more than one way to skin the husky.”

Thanks Kalispell broad.

Whoa - an animal cruelty charge. I would have guessed reckless something-or-other, but not animal cruelty. Hm, curious as to why they chose that particular charge.
Honestly it won't amount to anything. The local authorities were likely pressured into something and this is what they came up with

Last edited:
Honestly it won't amount to anything. The local authorities were like pressured into something and this is what they came up with

Thought something like that might be the case. She'll obviously plead not guilty - wonder how long the whole thing will take.

Because being stupid is not illegal?

Not specifically, but quite a bit of stupid behavior is. Which is why I would have expected something more reckless endangerment-y (incident occurred near a popular campground). But if the goal is to just come up with a bogus charge that likely won't stick, then the AC charge makes more sense.

Whoa - an animal cruelty charge. I would have guessed reckless something-or-other, but not animal cruelty. Hm, curious as to why they chose that particular charge.
Because shooting Vortex is not illegal?

Back