Caribou Gear

Anyone heard from Greenhorn today?

I never knew that lighting a fart could have such devastating results..

Man the R bar is gone? Half my brain cells were wasted in there when it was still a place you could spit on the floor.

Anybody get hurt?

Nemont

Would be a miracle if nobody was killed, but no reports as of yet.

Very good thing it didn't happen last night at midnight when the Rbar, Boodles, and Legion were full of people..
midsize_gallery-for-terry.jpg

Wow, was just reading about it on a news site. Pretty crazy, thanks for the pics GH.

That's nuts! It would be a miracle if no one was hurt. Easy on the beans next time there GH.

GreenHorn- I thought all bars in Bozeman were gay bars...city of steers and queers!

I made it out, luckily my fat content shielded me from the blast. It shot me from the R bar to the appliance store behind the alley.

Honestly I have found shingles and debris in my yard, and I live aways from downtown.

No pool is pretty much froze over, bought a hot tub though, got some chit in that though.

I was wondering how greenhorn knows that the R bar was gay??

That is a real bummer.

A lot of us knew Tara. She was a great person. Anyone who collected art in Bozeman, or spent anytime downtown, knew her. She was very giving and involved in the downtown community, and especially those with a passion for conservation art pieces or western art.

When I ran the DU committee in Bozeman, her and the gallery were always generous in making sure we have lots of Larry Zable artwork for our events. As they did with all the groups.

Was pretty bummed out the other day, when I heard somdone had passed away in this blast. And when I heard it was Tara, had another one of those reminders that "life isn't fair."

Thoughts and prayers to her family.

Bad deal. A really bad deal. :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back