Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Anyone else having WY HMA permission application problems?

wayno945

I guess they updated their database and it's not working 100%. Was able to get my type 7 slips to go through but not my type 2. This HMA has unlimited slips. Won't let my buddy apply either. Anyone else having these problems?

I had trouble at first wouldn't let me get past Agree to Terms. It finally worked. Since you are applying for a unlimited slips HMA you have no worries. Just keep trying it will eventually go thru.

Mine came right up for both HMA’s in my unit. Hope they get it figured out and that it’s not a “first come first serve” HMA for your sake!

No problem for me this morning, except for the pop up blocker deal that @kansasdad mentioned, which took me an embarrassing amount of time to realize.

I went on mid day on the 15th and submitted my -0 and my boys -1 with no issues at all. Put the boys in as a group so we will see on that.

I guess they updated their database and it's not working 100%. Was able to get my type 7 slips to go through but not my type 2. This HMA has unlimited slips. Won't let my buddy apply either. Anyone else having these problems?
Are your tags in the same unit? I have doe and either sex tags in 31, only had to get an HMA permit for 1 of the tags, wouldnt let me apply for the other, 1 permit covers all 3 tags apparently

keep in mind that if your area has more than 1 HMA you can only apply for 1 of them. Not every HMA allows antelope or deer or even elk hunting.

New guy here. I too having trouble with these permits. The site says I have applied and been accepted (unlimited) but I see nothing on where to print them. Or does the Wyoming game & fish mail a copy?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back