Anyone else having WY HMA permission application problems?

next screen after you log in, print permission slips
Thanks Bob,
I had that screen open on my phone 10 times and didn't see that tiny "print" icon on the far left along with the tiny word print!

Anyway i hit print, then transferred the PDF into my laptop and printed both permission slips....

Now I will search for my Conservation Stamp....i see they took out money from my credit card....Or do they mail it like the licenses? In the past I applied online and printed it at the same time.

Thanks again for your help,
Randy

Now I will search for my Conservation Stamp....i see they took out money from my credit card....Or do they mail it like the licenses? In the past I applied online and printed it at the same time.

Thanks again for your help,
Randy

Because I opted to have WY charge me if I drew, it is printed on my tag.

Because I opted to have WY charge me if I drew, it is printed on my tag.
Thank you Kansasdad,
My antelope tag came the other day. I just looked at it and it said conservation stamp expires 6-25-2021....Nice feature, one less paper to carry.
I assume it will be like that on the deer tag also when it gets here.

You guys are on top of it!

Thanks to Kansasdad and Wapitibob for the prompt replies and excellent help & advice.

Randy

Unless they're unlimited, right? I've got 3 permission slips for 1 tag right now.

I got area 50-0 and my boys got 50-1 youth. We have 3 HMAs only 2 allow antelope but app says we can only apply for 1, unlimited or draw didn’t matter.

I got area 50-0 and my boys got 50-1 youth. We have 3 HMAs only 2 allow antelope but app says we can only apply for 1, unlimited or draw didn’t matter.
During my research this year I see that there are several units that only allow one HMA permit as you found in antelope 50. Unit 46 is another one that only allows one permit.
However others like 32 where I drew allow permits in both HMAs.
My guess probably an effort to prevent crowding and spread out the harvest.
Wishing you & your boys best of luck,
Randy

During my research this year I see that there are several units that only allow one HMA permit as you found in antelope 50. Unit 46 is another one that only allows one permit.
However others like 32 where I drew allow permits in both HMAs.
My guess probably an effort to prevent crowding and spread out the harvest.
Wishing you & your boys best of luck,
Randy

Best of luck to you as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back