Yeti GOBOX Collection

Anybody watching the MLB playoffs?

I have to keep reminding myself that they were up 3-1 on the Dodgers last year and still pissed it away. The Dodgers are just too good, I'm not getting my hopes up until its over.
Don’t remind me. It’s always a struggle to win a series against the dodgers. I feel pretty good about tomorrow night with Morton just not sure after that.

It was one of the best series I’ve watched in a while especially since the Dodgers won. I do agree that was a pretty questionable call but the dodgers also got rung up a few times last night on some questionable calls also. Either way Scherzer would’ve ended it in another pitch or 2!
Let’s go Dodgers!
I was at game 5. Pretty cool how evenly those teams played this year. I couldn't tell what that swing was until I go home, too bad it ended that way. As a Giants fan I hate to see it end that way but they needed a clutch hit or two early to keep from that situation. Go Braves.

I cannot believe that the Dodgers are losing to the Braves.

Not possible. But should have been Dodgers and Giants in WS.

I dread that Boston may win this thing.

Wow that may have just cost us the series. I feel like I could puke. O well. Chop chop.

We we’re camping in National forest with no phone service so just found out. I hope everyone keeps doubting the Braves. This underdog thing is working pretty good. Chop Chop!

The Braves have the best record in baseball since the trade deadline, but I understand why they are the underdogs: they typically underperform in these situations.

22730195_10210109776607269_759059389666620786_n.jpg

We just had 9 inches of rain plus in 36 hours here in Giants Country....

...The local radio station said those raindrops were Dodger Tears.....

5rfpzw.jpg

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back