Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Anybody Have Experience With Blend Tents??

Hawkeye

I am going to buy a tent within the next 3 or 4 weeks and i have decided on the Montana Canvas Spike III tent as it suits my needs perfectly. However, I cant decide if i want it in the blend or all canvas. Does anybody have any experience with blend tents? Which would you recommend? I will be using the tent in early archery season all the way to late rifle season and it will be mostly truck camps, we may pack in with horses once or twice but not very often. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys

My initial thought was to go with all canvas as i know nothing about the Relite fabric. Did a small search here but didnt come up with much

I know Montana may be a sponsor but I prefer Davis out of Denver - family owned where Montana has changed hands several times and it seems the outfitters there prefer Davis. Give them a call - I found they will take the time to answer any questions you may have and spend all the time with you.
Ron

We have used on of the Montana tents for about 8 years now. Have had no problems with it. It is nice and lite compared to a canvas tent.
Jay

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back