Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Anybody else feeling there age?

Old age… sigh! Guess it still beats the alternative🤷🏻‍♂️ About age 44 I started feeling it, years of sports, tree climbing, line work, etc. and my knees started to bark at me pretty hard. Now that one is titanium I’m sure the other is feeling left out! At least the back is still strong though they had to restitch the guts last year (hernia) …and glasses? Don’t get me started, I toss them all on the table to clean every so often and it’s like a covey of quail.

Gut issues are my favorite. I try to cut sugar out, not eat fast food, just have a few drinks in the weekend. Then I go on s tear if eating cake, drinking beer, and eat McDonalds on a weekend then Monday-Wednesday I wonder why my gut hurts and I have to run 6 rows deep into a cornfield and spread fertilizer.

At this point with 70% of the pop overweight, and 50% obese all you really have to do is control what you eat to be in the most healthy 30%. Beyond that a little bit of exercise would put you in the top 10% pretty easily.

It's not complicated.

If you want to look young put lotion and sunscreen on your face every day, take biotin and collagen.

As far as the breast milk try colostrum instead.

If you really want to get serious start going to yoga, start meditating, etc...

Gut issues are my favorite. I try to cut sugar out, not eat fast food, just have a few drinks in the weekend. Then I go on s tear if eating cake, drinking beer, and eat McDonalds on a weekend then Monday-Wednesday I wonder why my gut hurts and I have to run 6 rows deep into a cornfield and spread fertilizer.
Same, pretty bad when you can here the stalks behind you shaking.

Drink breast milk, its the latest trend right now to help with reversing aging.

No shit
Ok thanks for the tip. NOW! can I give Tammy your phone number so when I start advertising for volunteers of suppliers Im not in trouble ? Thanks in advance big man

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back