Anybody else feeling there age?

You know, on a list of factors that contributes to hunting success and enjoyment, having a happy spouse and family is right up there with your gear, scouting, shooting, woodsmanship... Seems like an appropriate topic, the more I think about it.
Absolutely, a solid relationship with my spouse is a far greater determiner of my success during the season then what cartridge I'm shooting.

Been getting crap from them since my 30th bday.

Today I am feeling a good 67.
2 good phone call from the the nurses that work for the Dr's I'm to be working with. One for tomorrow with a new primary care Dr and one in the next few weeks with oncologist. Actual humans, that got in touch with me.
1st time since my doc retired 15 years ago that I felt I was being looked after, for my sake.
And I have Medicare A B & N.
I'd still be waiting to see what crack I would be dropped in if I had any other insurance.

I was about 16, 2nd year of karate, mixed jujitsu and taekwando. Scrony little long haired kid getting ready to test for my black belt when my stepfather realized that he was getting old and I could probably f him up. He started it, didn’t tap, I was fine dislocating his elbow, hey he didn’t tap? Sorry mom! We both became a little more men that day. Wouldn’t change it. Hey he never picked on me again!

I got all daughters,6 of em.. kick all their asses except for #2, watch out for number #2, she’s the killer.

Getting old sucks, at 42 the industry I’m in kicked my ass pretty good, especially my ankles.

The other day I was in the gas station, dude buying white claws was commenting to the clerk how this country had gone to hell. Thought to myself, damn! I’m old!

This morning I am...spoke too soon yesterday I guess.LOL
I rolled over wrong @ 0245 and that was it for rest. The damn hip joint went and that sent the sciatic nerve tripping.
Just have 12 hrs until the appt with the new doc now. LOL

I’m coaching my sons 3-4 grade tackle football. I’m still a big kid so I like to get right down in there and let the linemen try to move me or have the FB clear me out.

Yeah, I’ll be using the handheld pads from now on. I’m more sore today after 70-110# kids were bumping into me then I was after getting ragdolled by 6’5 300# lineman in college.

Fortunately I don’t have any real nagging issues from the years of football and wrestling. Well, other than all of the concussions that haven’t helped my already low IQ and memory. Oh, and the concussions that haven’t helped my memory.

And the concussions

You know, on a list of factors that contributes to hunting success and enjoyment, having a happy spouse and family is right up there with your gear, scouting, shooting, woodsmanship... Seems like an appropriate topic, the more I think about it.
100% agree, Wife has never said , don't go hunting or trip on the bike. Unless I was forgetful of some family matter.

When my daughters were babies, I used to enjoy breast milk direct from the tap. I don't know if it made me feel any younger. I used some once to make biscuits. That almost shortened my life when my dinner guests found out.
Had a bunch of people over for dinner right after my daughter was born. My aunt or or cousin says they would help me make dinner so when the potatoes were cooked I asked them to mash them and add milk and a little cheese. Anyway after dinner my wife goes to get her bottled breast milk from the fridge and she can't find it and finds the empty bottle in the kitchen sink. Those were great mashed potatoes. Lots of shocked faces with the mix up.

Back