PEAX Equipment

Anybody draw Idaho?

A good friend drew sheep (as I can see you already know from your posts above), I drew goat for the same area and my son drew moose for unit 59. Let the two hour per day workout schedule begin...I cranked it up Friday...Pointer, start a very thorough workout routine. I'll send you one if you'd like.

Pointer is running that sprint marathon wth me in Aug, but still won't be ready for Unit 27-2........ ;)

Well, it seems like T Bone is about the only who thinks I could hack it in that country...

Guess I'll just have to hire Jose's chopper to airlift me in! :D

Pointer,

Getting in isn't the problem. Coming out heavy is the grind. :) It's the good kind of hurt though.

It's the good kind of hurt though.
Yeah, I hear that. Chasin' goats was the same way. I'm just ready to be packing a tag! ;)

PS- I think we'll have some hay burners for the heavy lifting. :D

B&T- I sent you a pm. Or you could just ask over the cubicle wall... ;)

Let's see some ID big three pics!!

Here's another of BOY's goat
PB100042.jpg

i am new here and i drew for a bull moose in unit 44 in idaho if any body knows that area well please let me know of some pointers thank you

B&T,

Sorry still didn't get it. PM sent to you.

Here's my ID 2007 goat. Should be getting him back from the taxidermist in the next month.
TheGoat-2.jpg

Oscar's ram. See the dark chute to the right of Oscar? That's where my goat was recovered.
T_Bone___Moosie_with_Sheep.jpg

And here is my baby ram taken on the same hill as the goat.
101_0510.jpg

B&T

This look familiar?

Sheephunt030007.jpg

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back