any promo or discounts on Leupold scopes

I saw a Leupold Mark 5 advertised for "109$". That's quite a deal ;) If it seems to good to be true...

Eurooptic.com , hands down the best guys to deal with. I just ordered 2 Leupold Mark 5hds last friday, got them on saturday!

promo code RANDY at Gohunt.com should get you a little bit of a discount. Or hit up Schmalts

Sorry kind of new here. Schmalts do you have a website for products?
Nope, no web store. Too many headaches with credit card fraud. I sell ALL Luepold optics so no reason for a website to see what I sell. Visit Leupold.com, get the manufacture number of what you want and contact me for a price. Warning, it is the busiest time of year and too many people wait until now to be told nothing is in left in stock of what was already a depleted inventory due to record gun sales and raw material shortages.

Thanks schmalts! Good to know, I’ll reach out when I’m ready. Love my luepold stuff. I’m gonna need a scope and probably a range finder for my boy soon.

Seconding recommendation for Schmalts! My Leupold got its field trial today - my, oh my, good glass might make me look like I can shoot.

Really got to be careful on the book of face and Ebay with Leupold stuff. Lots of fakes around.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back