Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

any promo or discounts on Leupold scopes

I saw a Leupold Mark 5 advertised for "109$". That's quite a deal ;) If it seems to good to be true...

Eurooptic.com , hands down the best guys to deal with. I just ordered 2 Leupold Mark 5hds last friday, got them on saturday!

promo code RANDY at Gohunt.com should get you a little bit of a discount. Or hit up Schmalts

Sorry kind of new here. Schmalts do you have a website for products?
Nope, no web store. Too many headaches with credit card fraud. I sell ALL Luepold optics so no reason for a website to see what I sell. Visit Leupold.com, get the manufacture number of what you want and contact me for a price. Warning, it is the busiest time of year and too many people wait until now to be told nothing is in left in stock of what was already a depleted inventory due to record gun sales and raw material shortages.

Thanks schmalts! Good to know, I’ll reach out when I’m ready. Love my luepold stuff. I’m gonna need a scope and probably a range finder for my boy soon.

Seconding recommendation for Schmalts! My Leupold got its field trial today - my, oh my, good glass might make me look like I can shoot.

Really got to be careful on the book of face and Ebay with Leupold stuff. Lots of fakes around.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back