MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Any NBA fans here?

I really don’t like basketball, especially the NBA. However, I’ve heard enough over the last year or so to know that I am glad that LeBron didn’t win a title.

If you ask LeBron to break a dollar, he’ll give you 75 cents…he never gives you 4 quarters!

Tuned in to ESPN this morning to get some CWS scores...all I saw was some BS covering millionaire dudes who run around in their underwear....is this what you were asking about?
Heard some white guy from Germany won....how did that go over in the hood??

Great series, defiently went to the team that earned it. Next year will be OKC's turn.

mavs.jpg

Good stuff! For sure I thought it'd go to game 7 but the Mavs certainly knew how to finish.

That cartoon is hillarious, also glad the Mavs pulled it off. I'm a big college fan, but usually not much for the NBA. I will admit though, this series and actually most of the playoffs this year had some pretty decent games.

Lebron needs to just not talk! What a slap in the face to all ticket holders of the NBA, Not that I care but when your in the public eye to need to watch your mouth! Ask the Dixie Chicks!

Noharley, that is a HILARIOUS picture. Was a great series and im so glad the Heat lost. I don't think LeBron is even that good. Dwayne Wade is way better in my opinion.

Wade is awesome but I think James can be better...or as good as he wants to be. He is 26 and has been rich and dominant since entering the league right out of high school. He'll get his rings. He really needs to STFU and play.

I suppose it would be hard not to be arrogant in their shoes but the mugging for the camera 'cough' mimic of Dirk was golden karma.

...am by no means an NBA fan but it was hard not to watch and root for the Mavericks. I think the Ok Thunder and the Heat will be someone to watch next year if the millionaires don't have a (blows my mind) work stoppage.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back