Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Antlerless Father and Son Adventure

CPAjeff

Hello all! I don’t post very often, but ...

Personally, I can’t think of a better way to spend a Saturday morning than watching the sun come up, being away from the vast majority of civilization, and spending time with one of my favorite people in the world! I was hesitant about fatherhood when I was younger, but honestly, I can’t imagine life without my three children and their wonderful mom!

We connected with this doe not long into the hunt!

Attachments

• 7549FFC4-7870-4B77-BABD-2A5D44ABDBFF.jpeg
    7549FFC4-7870-4B77-BABD-2A5D44ABDBFF.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
Hello all! I don’t post very often, but ...

Personally, I can’t think of a better way to spend a Saturday morning than watching the sun come up, being away from the vast majority of civilization, and spending time with one of my favorite people in the world! I was hesitant about fatherhood when I was younger, but honestly, I can’t imagine life without my three children and their wonderful mom!

We connected with this doe not long into the hunt!
That is a day that both of you will carry with you for life. Good for you to introduce him to hunting. No better way to find a hunting partner.

Personally, I can’t think of a better way to spend a Saturday morning than watching the sun come up, being away from the vast majority of civilization, and spending time with one of my favorite people in the world!

If you find a better way to spend a Saturday morning, please share here, as I'm sure none of us know of a better way. Congrats.

Back