Yeti GOBOX Collection

Antelope: No shots, just pics

fishing4sanity

On a recent foggy morning I found myself in Wyoming searching for antelope. I found plenty, but always on the wrong side of the fence. I got a chance to explore some great looking habitat, just needed a buck antelope to go with it.
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg

I found a few critters that tempted me, but I knew as soon as a I took a shot at one of these, it would cost me a chance at the antelope that I knew was just over the next ridge … or the next one … or the next one …
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

I found several critters that I just needed a different tag for.
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg

In the end I just carried my rifle around looking for a place for that obligatory gun pic and saw some interesting things like a bear sleeping by his elk (too far for my camera to do much good) and some beautiful places. Plus, I got the chance to help support the tire and gas companies. It was worth it.
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Heck I'd go on the hunt just to see that scenery. If you would could you please PM me with the unit where those photos were taken?

good luck to all
the dog

Amazing photos, thanks for sharing. That sleeping bear pic is cool. Can't believe you didn't go wrestle the rack away from him?

Did your boys make the trip with you? Looks like you had quite an adventure with some awesome critters and vistas. Thanks for sharing!
-Cade

Did your boys make the trip with you? Looks like you had quite an adventure with some awesome critters and vistas. Thanks for sharing!
-Cade

This year we didn't draw tags and this was a last minute solo trip. I think WY was nearly sold out when I decided a trip to a never-before-seen area was better than going crazy at work. It was a great trip.

That's a Mossberg Patriot isn't it? How do you like it? I can't tell.

Awesome pictures!

Those are awesome photos!

They also remind me that I need to take more photos when I go on trips!

Love the photos and thanks for sharing! Although the tag went unfilled, I would still call the hunt a success as any time spent in the great outdoors sure beats the alternatives.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back