Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Another wolf lawsuit

I can name one...it keeps fat-asses from finding elk on the road for the most part.

Also, I bet bars and bar-tenders are seeing an influx of business from people like you who cry in their beer about the wolves eating all the elk.

Hey, thats TWO benefits.

Actually over here in far west montana the wolves make it so only the fatasses near the roads have elk to hunt. the only elk left are in the valley bottoms, the backcountry is close to devoid of elk.

I can name one...it keeps fat-asses from finding elk on the road for the most part.

Also, I bet bars and bar-tenders are seeing an influx of business from people like you who cry in their beer about the wolves eating all the elk.

Hey, thats TWO benefits.

Your right not even you can think of an answer as to why we need the wolves.

So if a wolf pack devastates the elk herds, you are not going to care???
All I read on this site is people hoping to get drawn for certain areas, well kiss those areas and others goodbye, because you wont have your elk.
Ya makes sense to me.
I will see you at the bar during huntin season, listening to you cry that you didn't get any permits.

Cmon lets get more creative Buzz

Having them or not having them is no longer the arguement....we lost that one to the AR's and Enviro freaks years ago.....so, good or bad doesn't matter! What DOES matter is getting them off the damn protected list and being managed by State G&F

Wonder if they can be trained to pursue AR's as their primary prey???

Again what benefits have the wolves provided since bringing them back?
There's been a documented increase in willows in many areas of Yellowstone due to the reduced grazing pressure from elk and moose.

If you can't see a benefit to having an animal on the mountain, then that is your loss. Some folks, me included, like just knowing they're there and having the chance to see or hear them. But, like I and many other's of said on this thread, it's time for them to be managed as well.

Back