Another perspective of Trump's appeal

Hmm. I think "pragmatist" is a good term that he used. Business leaders have to be "pragmatists" and are only concerned with solving the problem, not assigning blame or credit. Politicians are "Idealists" seeing problems through the division along party lines.

Well said. One thing we all have in common is we are all Americans. I think we agree on probably 80 percent of the issues. Where we disagree is on which party we think is best to handle the issues we face. The sad part is we have just to parties to choose from. Years ago a republican and a democrat were separated by a few social issues. Maybe a pragmatist is just what we need to solve some of our countries problems. I just wish the guy wasn't so abrasive...

That was a good read and a point well made. I just wish Trump would adjust his conduct a little bit and discuss the issues more. I have a feeling that as this goes on he is going to scare away a lot of support. He should be running away with the nomination.

Not sure how building a border fence to keep out the 'Mezicans and requiring all Muslims to register is considered pragmatic.

Trump has changed his position on every issue more often than most of us change our underwear. When John Kerry was for the Iraq war before he was against you guys called him a flip flopper.

Trump is a floppy haired, cartoon character, reality TV star, Opportunist. Not sure why anyone would ever believe him to be presidential material.

Name a quality he displays on the campaign trail that predicts he would be a success as President?

Nemont

melania+trump.jpg

She is attractive but a spouse with 6 lbs of silicon and a 80 IQ doesn't make him presidential.

Nemont

Last edited:
Trump has changed his position on every issue more often than most of us change our underwear. When John Kerry was for the Iraq war before he was against you guys called him a flip flopper.

Trump is a floppy haired, cartoon character, reality TV star, Opportunist. Not sure why anyone would ever believe him to be presidential material.

Name a quality he displays on the campaign trail that predicts he would be a success as President?

Nemont

Spot on........

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...dicts-trump-early-opposition-iraq-war-n521406

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back