Another new guy

D.A.D

I would like to say hello to all the OYOA guy’s .Unfortunately am not a Montana resident like a lot of you. But please don't hold it against me. I do live the lifestyle even though I am from the Adirondack MTS of upstate NY. I have enjoyed reading a lot of your posts and look forward to chatting in the future. I am hoping to learn some western hunting tips and maybe give some of ours in trade.
Good luck to all in whatever you pursue

Welcome aboard D.A.D.

I think you will learn a lot from the guys on this site. I certainly have over the years and I am constantly motivated by them.

WELCOME!!

I'm new too.

I've been lucky enough to hunt up there in Adirondacks once, about 12 years ago...BEAUTIFUL PLACE:eek:

My mothers' family is actually from Upstate NY and my Grampa used to run trap-line during the deperession up there too (Still have all his maps, sepia pics, and trap-log). In fact my Grandma just passed at 97 a few weeks ago (Endicott). She lived a great life so wasnt sad when she went.

You guys have great hunting up there; hope to hear more about it (post away)???

Its a great state, upper-parts anyhow:rolleyes:?
I lived in NYC for while;;hated it.

Again, WELCOME!:D

Moe

Welcome. Looking forward to those pics you post, if there is any truth to the rumor that you are coming to Montana hunting this fall.

Welcome! Bring along your hipboots and a sense of humor and you're good to go.

Dude... don't clasify us as MOST HERE ARE MONTANA's...... Cuz we ain't. Not all of us's got's the edjication ya need to be livin' in a Upscale classified place such as Montana !

Thanks guys for your greetings I appreciate it.
Big Fin - the rumors are true and I am chomping at the bit. It is going to be a long summer waiting for
Fall. I will have to hammer some Smallies to keep my sanity.
Moe - I know what you mean about the city. We are about as far upstate as you can get.
Moosie- I did not realize there is a test to get into Big Sky Land. Are there any online classes you would recommend taking so I can achieve the proper intellectual foundation to get in? I have an appointment with a couple of critters and would not want to disappoint them. lol

Welcome to Hunt Talk!

Where exactly in upstate NY are you? I'm going to college in Ithaca, but I'm from MT originally.

I am 3 hrs north between Utica and Lowville. Word on the street is there is a guy from Montana going to school out your way that is a hell of a trap shooter. You wouldn't happen to be that guy? The rumors started at a party I attened out west this year with my buddy Uncle TED. The crazy part about it was the fellow I heard it from said he could win when ever he wants.

Welcome D.A.D. Us east coast guys are way outnumberd however this site is great and very informative.

I am 3 hrs north between Utica and Lowville. Word on the street is there is a guy from Montana going to school out your way that is a hell of a trap shooter. You wouldn't happen to be that guy? The rumors started at a party I attened out west this year with my buddy Uncle TED. The crazy part about it was the fellow I heard it from said he could win when ever he wants.

Well I'm trying to get a team started here at school, but I doubt I'm the person you heard about. I'm not bad at shooting, but I'm by no means good enough to have tales of my ability spread across the state. Odds are I'll meet whoever it is in competition at some point over the next couple years. Or maybe I really am the mysterious trap shooter and just don't know it yet.

Hey Cornell2012 have you been over here long enough to become a lacrosse fan yet? Your school certainly has quite a program.

I haven't really gotten into it yet, but I know quite a few fanatics here. This year basketball kind of overshadowed everything else, even hockey, which is extremely popular on campus.

A New Guy Here

Funny thing. I was going to grab a samitch today for lunch and was walking back across a parking lot and I saw a white truck that said, *Hunttalk.com*. So, here I am after reading back on some old posts to see how pompass this outfit is.

Idaho native with 60+ years under my belt. Grew up in SE Idaho and moved to the City of Trees after SE Asia in 1974 and have been here ever since.

Funny thing. I was going to grab a samitch today for lunch and was walking back across a parking lot and I saw a white truck that said, *Hunttalk.com*. So, here I am after reading back on some old posts to see how pompass this outfit is.

Idaho native with 60+ years under my belt. Grew up in SE Idaho and moved to the City of Trees after SE Asia in 1974 and have been here ever since.

Where in SE Idaho?

White Truck??? Hunttalk.com sticker?? You must of either been grabbing that "samitch" at McDonald's, Burger King or Jack in the Box!!! My guess is the man in that white truck was stopping to get a shake and a triple cheeseburger from one of the above. If you ever see the guy again introduce yourself and call him by the name on his license plate. He also answers to Fatty, Beotch, Homo, clutz, lame-o and poopyhead.

Welcome to the site idnative1948...I'm from your neck of the woods and wish I had the chance to see the hunting you have in Idaho!

White Truck??? Hunttalk.com sticker?? You must of either been grabbing that "samitch" at McDonald's, Burger King or Jack in the Box!!! My guess is the man in that white truck was stopping to get a shake and a triple cheeseburger from one of the above. If you ever see the guy again introduce yourself and call him by the name on his license plate. He also answers to Fatty, Beotch, Homo, clutz, lame-o and poopyhead.

Welcome to the site idnative1948...I'm from your neck of the woods and wish I had the chance to see the hunting you have in Idaho!

Cheesburger! That is it! I was walking to Blimpie on Broadway and they are right around the corner from the Fry Company, where burgers are considered a *side*.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back