Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Another Idaho Deer hits the Ground !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Pictures tonight......... From a Utard to boot ... ;)

Kudos 1-pointer !! Nothing like a little 28" ~ 4 point hump hump

I dont know... He was Driving back yesterday after being gone for 2 weeks. My guess is he needs to catch up on Loivin' with his Mail order bride.... then he needs to read Hunttalk to catch up for the last 2 weeks.... You know, Priorities ;)

I went hunting with BOY for two weeks in Idaho/Montana. Here are a few pics from our deer hunt in ID.

BOY with his 3/4 point, (Depends on how you count the cheaters), that he shot on opening evening.
3c46.jpg
Friggin' upload problems! :BLEEP:
He had spotted a group of nice 4 points that morning and was 'tricked' that evening thinking this was one of them. Still a nice buck.

BOY had seen this buck on the opener, but couldn't close the deal. He came over a saddle into the bowl we were sitting in, where I missed him. He was farther than I thought. We went to the saddle where a small 2pt was walking away from and with the bigger buck following him. I shot and missed again, but was able to get a bullet into him as he headed away from us and down he went. I didn't know how big he was when I shot, but was tickled pink once we walked up on him.

Here are some pics of my first muley!
MyFirstMuleDeer-ID-200508.jpg

MyFirstMuleDeer-ID-200524.jpg

Good gracious dude. Tough looking buck there. Congrats!

Very nice Tyler and a sweet field shot, now to rat you out. An amazing cape and you don't have it any more. :eek: What's up with that? :eek:

You deserved a good buck, very happy for you.

Now, plans for next year. :D :D

Nice buck!! Congratulations. Tell me you didn't chop up the cape, though.:rolleyes: ;)

Oak

Thanks for the kudo's fellas. It was a great hunt and a blast of a two week trip.

Oak- I didn't chop up the cape, but I did leave it on the hill. I guess I didn't realize what I had at the time as one guy with us was guessing it at 24". I didn't want to mount something small, but I guess it's better than I first thought. Also, I had just dropped some coin at the taxidermist before leaving (sitka buck) and wanted to stay married! ;)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back