Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Another Hunting Hero has been canceled

I strongly disagree with every one of these! Except for the cousin thing. It's nobody's business which cousin I married!
While it totally creeps me out, 1st cousins are legal in 11 states including TX(at least when my teacher told me in highschool when a student was making fun of Arkansas) and are not mentioned as incestuous in the Bible(I did double check that one). STILL CREEPS ME OUT AF.

I just saw a stupid ass Fb comment he made yesterday on either a news article or FWP post about a Smallmoith bass found in the Yellowstone near Gardiner.

“FWP couldn’t manage the sand in the Sahara” or something along those lines.

hilarious to be commenting that with an outstanding warrant.
All those assets tied up with big game poachers kept FWP from keeping a smallmouth bass from swimming further upstream than it had ever swum before….
😂

I am just mad that the USFS spends most of their budget on making mountains steeper and steeper every year. Those mountains are a whole lot harder to climb now…

Last edited:
While it totally creeps me out, 1st cousins are legal in 11 states including TX(at least when my teacher told me in highschool when a student was making fun of Arkansas) and are not mentioned as incestuous in the Bible(I did double check that one). STILL CREEPS ME OUT AF.
Science.

Martin Fugate and Elizabeth Smith who had married and settled near Hazard, Kentucky, around 1820, were both carriers of the recessive methemoglobinemia (met-H) gene. As a result, four of their seven children exhibited blue skin and continued progenation within the very limited local gene pool ensured that many descendants of the Fugates were born with met-H.
1646973182882.png

I just saw a stupid ass Fb comment he made yesterday on either a news article or FWP post about a Smallmoith bass found in the Yellowstone near Gardiner.

“FWP couldn’t manage the sand in the Sahara” or something along those lines.

hilarious to be commenting that with an outstanding warrant.
He just can’t help himself. Here is his comment on the post today. 1648EA4B-4083-49B1-84B9-23BC70382363.jpgB083E362-9CDE-47C6-96FB-414335E51AD9.jpeg

I hope those outstanding warrants for two more bear poaching violations have a shelf life long enough to outlast that old screwball's shelf life and keep him out of Montana for good.

Martin Fugate and Elizabeth Smith who had married and settled near Hazard, Kentucky, around 1820, were both carriers of the recessive methemoglobinemia (met-H) gene. As a result, four of their seven children exhibited blue skin and continued progenation within the very limited local gene pool ensured that many descendants of the Fugates were born with met-H.
View attachment 215020
I’m pretty sure that’s not a genetic trait. It’s caused by consuming silver compounds in the diet for what are believed to be some health benefits. People are crazy….and thanks to social media they no longer hide on the fringes of society.

Last edited:

Doesn't creep me out in the least. You have to be taught that it's creepy. Cultural thing.

I’m pretty sure that’s not a genetic trait. It’s caused by consuming silver compounds in the diet for what are believed to be some health benefits. People are crazy….and thanks to social media they no longer hide on the fridges of society.

No it’s def genetic based, look up the “blue people of Troublesome Creek”.

According to a friend (we’ve discussed it before when I first said BS to papa smurf) it even appeared on some pre-med exams as one of those WTF gotcha questions.

I’m confused.

I’m just pointing out that it’s currently legal in parts of the US, and listed as legal in an very old document(between 1550-1200BC) that has been referenced by a large number of cultures for thousands of years. What does science have to do with that?

I’m confused.

I’m just pointing out that it’s currently legal in parts of the US, and listed as legal in an very old document(between 1550-1200BC) that has been referenced by a large number of cultures for thousands of years. What does science have to do with that?
Science says that it’s a bad idea, specifically genetics, increased incidents of birth defects and infant mortality.

But the point you made is 100% accurate legal in many places and historically less stigma.

But like hemophilia right?

Doesn't creep me out in the least. You have to be taught that it's creepy. Cultural thing.
Perhaps. It obviously happens in a lot of places.

Most people in most of the world would find siblings creepy. I didn’t have a sibling until I was 13, but I grew up very close to my cousins, and yes, the idea makes me uncomfortable even if I recognize that it obviously doesn’t bother everyone.

Science says that it’s a bad idea, specifically genetics, increased incidents of birth defects and infant mortality.

But the point you made is 100% accurate legal in many places and historically less stigma.

But like hemophilia right?
Well yeah, but I didn’t bring science up, so a response “science” was confusing. I had no idea what you were getting at.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back