Another Hunting Hero has been canceled

No. I knew he contributed to a magazine or website called North American Muzzleloader Hunter. Turns out he is that group so I doubt he'll get canceled from that but he may lose all of his sponsored junk
Sadly, there is 100s more just like him. Same type of people that trash areas they camp, hunt or fish in for the next person to clean up.

Another article. Darn it guys he was starving!
Ha, actually read that headline twice as "Hero man" before getting it right.

I would like to think that Toby is one of a kind.
We would be so lucky. I turned someone in a couple years ago for baiting deer with apples and then shooting them when they approached the apple pile. Where there is one Toby there are hundreds more just like him. As that cajun chef, Justin Wilson says, "I Guarontee" it.

You guys can get out of here with that cancel culture. We don’t need the government telling us how we can hunt bears or when we can shoot elk or whose license we can use on a deer or what level of cousin it’s legal to marry. I stand for freedom. I stand with Toby.
I strongly disagree with every one of these! Except for the cousin thing. It's nobody's business which cousin I married!

It must be something in the water. Heron was the town where the fish snagging on kids fishing day poacher I helped convict lived.

I just saw a stupid ass Fb comment he made yesterday on either a news article or FWP post about a Smallmoith bass found in the Yellowstone near Gardiner.

“FWP couldn’t manage the sand in the Sahara” or something along those lines.

hilarious to be commenting that with an outstanding warrant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back