Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Another Biden Nominee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm not ok with this. Dude has tons of experience and seems to have had a solid career, but his lack of balance is not cool.
He's had tons of experience alright. He was front & center when the FBI and the Clinton DOJ mob murdered all those women & children at Waco. He's the worst choice to head the BATFE for anyone who cares about the 2nd amendment.

for those that are fearful of clicking the link above and seeing a bbc…

Bbc link.

"Mr Chipman, a gun owner himself, says he believes Americans who can pass background checks have every right to a gun, whether they purchase it or build it. It's the lack of any regulation that worries him."

He's had tons of experience alright. He was front & center when the FBI and the Clinton DOJ mob murdered all those women & children at Waco. He's the worst choice to head the BATFE for anyone who cares about the 2nd amendment.

Waco was a tragedy all around with plenty of blame to go around, but let's not make chit up about the guy. Plenty of good reasons to oppose him based on his statements & positions relative to gun control.

Its f-ing sad that the other side can't find someone who is more qualified than this man.
Nobody who is qualified seems to want the job anymore.
The last guy didn't exactly blow anyone away with his intellect either...

Bottom line, poop throwing. No one in their right state of mind wants to enter themselves or their family into a poop throwing gallery on a national stage hosted by the other party. All so they can enrage their supporters and show how flawed that candidate is as a person (because theirs is perfect, of course).

The only people who would subject themselves to that are people who are already in it (Biden), someone extremely egotistical and narcissistic (Trump), someone who's short a couple bolts and nuts (Biden and Trump), or a unicorn (metaphorically).

I think it's a reflection of society/voters. Collectively, we eat it up like it's fruity pebbles or buttered noodles with parmesan cheese. If we want common sense, reasonable politics we gotta stop eating what they're feeding us.

Last edited:
The last guy didn't exactly blow anyone away with his intellect either...

Bottom line, poop throwing. No one in their right state of mind wants to enter themselves or their family into a poop throwing gallery on a national stage hosted by the other party. All so they can enrage their supporters and show how flawed that candidate is as a person (because theirs is perfect, of course).

The only people who would subject themselves to that are people who are already in it (Biden), someone extremely egotistical and narcissistic (Trump), someone who's short a couple bolts and nuts (Biden and Trump), or a unicorn (metaphorically).
Seems accurate

If I were king for a day scenario would probably start with a couple of moderate Republicans. Guys like Martin Heinrich.
I may need to do a little more research before I get to pick a presidential nominee

I’m pretty much against any lifelong bureaucrat being appointed to any position in government. But I’m what the media labels an “extremist” for thinking we should have qualified people that bring new ideas and solutions to problems, not a lifelong butt kisser that climbs the ladder by being a yes man.

We need less gun control and more idiot control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back