Another Adult On-Set Hunter

ericl23

Been a member of the forum for a few years but finally got the courage to say hi. I really enjoy reading everyone’s hunting stories and viewing photos of the back country. I just started hunting a few years ago in Southern California. Did a little Dove hunting and walked around with my rifle in Angeles forest for a couple of deer seasons. I have recently moved to Boise and look forward to opportunity that the area provides. Hopefully I get a chance to meet of few other Hunttalkers in the area.

I have a few questions about Deer hunting near Boise but I will post them in the correct forum.

Thanks, Eric

Welcome aboard. I am a fellow Cali (NorCal) to Boise transplant myself. I have been here for 13 years. Plenty of opportunities to get outdoors around here.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes I already got my Idaho plates.

Eric
That's a good first step! :D Heck, my buddy there wouldn't even let me drive when we hunted pheasants as he figured my UT plates would get us kicked off too many places he has permission on...

Welcome. My name is Corax and I am an adult onset hunter. Self-taught from books while living in New Jersey ( I don't recommend it). Living in Texas, retired and hunting mostly in Wyoming.

Hello all and Eric,

I'm new to the site and newer to hunting as well. Three years so far as a waterfowl hunter and attempting to expand my pursuits to big game this year. Cheers from Ohio.

Cory

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back