Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Annual PA donation....

Well mine turned into a donation as I received no phone call from the game commission yesterday. At least my name'll be in an extra time next year.
Good luck to those that won tags.

Dang that's a lot of PA residents getting tags. Here I somehow thought it would be skewed a bit more since its all equal chance between nr and r in the pool. That's likely proof that the bonus point system is working because I would imagine the heavy point holders are predominately residents

Dang that's a lot of PA residents getting tags. Here I somehow thought it would be skewed a bit more since its all equal chance between nr and r in the pool. That's likely proof that the bonus point system is working because I would imagine the heavy point holders are predominately residents
I had similar thoughts.

Nothing for me again.
18 regular elk preference points.
2 archery points
2 late elk points

I think your correct. When the PA elk season first started happening most residents jumped in applying from the start so there was probably a few years of that before non residents got on board. I’d say a lot of non residents skipped applying thinking it was pricey or tailored specifically to residents and it’s not the case

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back