Caribou Gear Tarp

Annual PA donation....

Well mine turned into a donation as I received no phone call from the game commission yesterday. At least my name'll be in an extra time next year.
Good luck to those that won tags.

Dang that's a lot of PA residents getting tags. Here I somehow thought it would be skewed a bit more since its all equal chance between nr and r in the pool. That's likely proof that the bonus point system is working because I would imagine the heavy point holders are predominately residents

Dang that's a lot of PA residents getting tags. Here I somehow thought it would be skewed a bit more since its all equal chance between nr and r in the pool. That's likely proof that the bonus point system is working because I would imagine the heavy point holders are predominately residents
I had similar thoughts.

Nothing for me again.
18 regular elk preference points.
2 archery points
2 late elk points

I think your correct. When the PA elk season first started happening most residents jumped in applying from the start so there was probably a few years of that before non residents got on board. I’d say a lot of non residents skipped applying thinking it was pricey or tailored specifically to residents and it’s not the case

Back