Americas top long-range Shooting School

@barbourcreek Welcome to the forum! You may already know, but I'd say the flavor of this forum is strongly DIY hunting and at as-close-of-range as possible. That being said, I enjoy long range shooting and 'up close' hunting. Without a doubt, shooting long range and messing around with PRS competitions has made me a better shot in hunting situations. Having a member with shooting/gun/ballistic knowledge is a good thing, thick skin is another plus. On the hunting side of things, what's your favorite quarry when it comes to hunting?
Our motto is "Shoot it close to the road"...for an easy carry out. Redneck Ingenuity! :)

18T Thats the standard.
It is the standard, but a lot of us have switched to 16 twist. I have one of each and find it hard to tell any real differences. I have a new bullet for this coming season, so I'll have to compare them all over again.

Any other BPTR guys on here that you known of?

It is the standard, but a lot of us have switched to 16 twist. I have one of each and find it hard to tell any real differences. I have a new bullet for this coming season, so I'll have to compare them all over again.

Any other BPTR guys on here that you known of?
No, I think we are the only ones that shoot BPCR & BPTR. There seems to be more getting into traditional muzzleloading due to more hunting opportunity. But I don't think many will get into BP just for the fun of it.

Is cant a lesser factor than wind at 500 yards and under? Your classes provide in house equipment for day one, do these have anti cant indicators on them, or is it addressed by using an indicator down range?
"Can't" never did a damn thing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back