"American Choppers"

Nut

just kicks butt! Love this show that is on the Discovery Channel. The bikes they build are pieces of art and major league testosterone.
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

Yeah, that Comanche bike they did was pretty cool! The dad can be a major pain in the ass, though.

Oak

Michael and I watch that show all the time!! Did you see the episode where the son built the fire engine bike??? That was a awesome bike! The carborator looked like a fire hydrent (sp?)!! We like that show!!
biggrin.gif

I agree the dad can be a bit of a prick, but I'm not gonna tell him!
wink.gif
Those are some nice bikes. I like the Black Widow bike. I just wish they would've went with chrome wheels instead of powder coating them, still I think my peepee would grow six inches driving one of those!
biggrin.gif

I get the honor of watching Trading Spaces with the wife occasionally. Now THAT's a testosterone-laden show.
rolleyes.gif
If it weren't for the cute little host popping in from time to time I might have to go brain myself with a claw hammer.
wink.gif

What if.....they traded characters of each show and let them go at it, a commode with a suicide flush lever and a then a lazy susan made out of a 17" chopper wheel! Talk about your reality shows
biggrin.gif

I think Vinnie needs more credit for the bikes being built!
Leaving him on the floor in New Orleans wasn't cool.
Can't wait for the next theme bike!

Back