Alpha glass can suck it...

Those look suspiciously like Vortex. Even the same focus ring as the Razors. Hahahahaha

Also love that they show you how to focus the diopter on a flying bird. That’s pro level right there.
I definitely thought they were vortex at first

No I don't. mtmuley
Totally agree, I shot a metric chit ton of game while using a pair of leupold's that were about $400 at the time.

Hunted with guys using alpha glass and typically spotted more game than they did.

I remember hunting with @Beaver Hunter and he looked through those leupold's and asked how I was able to spot anything. I think I told him I just got used to using them I guess.

He said, "Well there's nothing wrong with getting used to a set of Swaro's".

He was also right.

Hey Soghov haters… I’d like to see YOU build a better pair of bino’s for 18 bucks.

All I think is wow, if they can make these and sell for a profit for 18 bucks, they must be pretty good at making crap. At least they would be if they didn’t focus on making crap. Or on crap that doesn’t focus. Or something like that.

Hey Soghov haters… I’d like to see YOU build a better pair of bino’s for 18 bucks.

All I think is wow, if they can make these and sell for a profit for 18 bucks, they must be pretty good at making crap. At least they would be if they didn’t focus on making crap. Or on crap that doesn’t focus. Or something like that.
I second this. You can’t even get a lens cover for alpha glass for $18

Totally agree, I shot a metric chit ton of game while using a pair of leupold's that were about $400 at the time.

Hunted with guys using alpha glass and typically spotted more game than they did.

I remember hunting with @Beaver Hunter and he looked through those leupold's and asked how I was able to spot anything. I think I told him I just got used to using them I guess.

He said, "Well there's nothing wrong with getting used to a set of Swaro's".

He was also right.
I used leupold's for years, spotted lots of deer and antlers with them. For the money leupold was a pretty good deal. Are they as good as Swaro's? No. I sometimes wonder just what I would have found if I had had the Swarovski's or Zeiss back in the 80's.

Last edited:
Back