Along the Gros Ventre

Elkhunter

Went up along the Gros Ventre river yesterday by Blacktail Butte. Saw a few elk, but no bulls. Still cool to see them anyway.

normal_DSC01139.JPG

normal_DSC01140.JPG

Also saw this Bald Eagle perched in a tree.

normal_DSC01137.JPG

Hey Bill,, Isn't that the spot that we elkhunted last year
elkgrin.gif
It sure looks like the area of the death march :eek:
hump.gif
:D

Cool pics...It brings back some great memories :D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Thats were QD, Tim, and I saw QD's dog thing(the wolf)We also saw a huge bull buff. along the river

Just past the stop sign, on the hill is were Erin and Tim thought that they would put some holes in the air :D
hump.gif
:D

Hunterman(Tony)

[ 02-17-2004, 21:14: Message edited by: Hunterman ]

That is where we saw the "Dog Thing". Nice pics Bill. I still don't like that white stuff on the ground...LOL LOL LOL :D :D :D Even though I built a Snowman doesn't mean anything...
shhh.gif
shhh.gif

Quick Draw

The funny part about the snow, Elkhunter,,is after we got over White Pass, and out of the snow, QD said she didn't want to see any more snow until next year :eek: :mad: IT SNOWED THE NEXT MONDAY, AND STAYED FOR TWO WEEKS HAHAAHAAHA :D Hell she just couldn't win :D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

It must just be I'm used ot the rain and lots of it. I can understand the job security. But its cold and slippery and oh well no use fighting.
Quick Draw

Heck QD,, That was nice snow to hunt in
hump.gif
compaired to the slop we have around here
hump.gif
Give me that snow any day to hunt in..

Hunterman(Tony)

Hey Elkhunter if you see a cow with a little hair missing from her dark main area she's mine or my dad's for next year.
shhh.gif
:D ;)
shhh.gif

Oh yeah and Dad you can have all the snow you want while I stay in the rain and wet. LOL LOL
Quick Draw

LOL :D You two are too funny. :D
I did see an elk with hair missing QD, I thought it was called mange though. ;)

[ 02-25-2004, 20:22: Message edited by: Elkhunter ]

Hey QD,,I just got a great idea :D Instead of going to get your E.M.T. certification
hump.gif
you could go to Barber College :D :D The way you gave that cow a shave last year
elkgrin.gif

(I'm dead now :eek: )

Hunterman(Tony)

Death March???
You need only follow me to the end of a day before you would really understand one of those....LMAO!!!!Great pics Bill...Great topic!!! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back