"Alone" season 9 premiere tonight May 26

kansasdad

History channel premiere for season 9 of "Alone" is tonight.

Destination recording and watching at our house.

They're promoting possible polar bear encounters. I'm guessing it's hype. We'll see. It's a great show.

Watched ep 1 last night. The show is mandatory family night in our house.

It has a few fishing restrictions so far. Like no gill nets or trot line type fishing.
I understood it to be no bait fishing. And on top of that they gave the cast a measly 5 flies! What a joke. I think That was a very rediculous rule. I hope this kinda stuff doesn't continue or the show is gonna turn into survivor/naked and afraid hype stuff.

Alone season 15, we give the contestants a ruler to make sure their fish are within the slot limit and game wardens will be on site to enforce.

As a guy who enjoys the outdoors n getting out I watch it. I'm more interested in the type of skills that they use while in the bush.
For me, I'd be starting a log cabin on day one. Won't be long before the critters in the area figure things out n get spooky or avoid the area. It's cool see they area that they are in. Looks beautiful. And similar to our area so I'm familiar with the vegetation n critters.

Session 9, Episode 1 was legit good. Lots of KUIU, Sitka & First Lite gear being represented.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back