MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

All straight hard liquor is horrible

If anyone tells you they loved liquor the first time they drank it, they are a bold-faced liar. Its an acquired taste, for certain.

I think you haters just havent drunk enough of it to acquire a taste. Because if you had, youd love it, too.
I've had stints in alcohol rehab, how much does one need to frigging drink?🤣

I agree with the OP.

I "learned" to drink whiskey with a diet coke, VO goes nicely on a hot day.

I've moved into diet coke and and bourbon, Bullet, Larceny, and my current favorite, Knob Creek.

Few years back me and the Mrs were headed to Mexico, and there was in room J&B. So, I decided it was time for me to "learn" how to drink like a man.

I tried. For months. I assumed I'd develop a taste for it. On the rocks, splash of water, nothing.

So, my straight drinking went down in flames like my intention to "learn" to chew did in Jr high. Don't know how guys do either.

If you're not drinking for the flavor, you're just drinking shit booze.

A great Vodka is like sipping water from Butte, America. No taste, a slight burn, and a clean finish. Delicious.

A great Bourbon, served neat, is to be savored and contemplated for it's complexity, not shot like you're a 16 year old w/their first taste of boob.

A perfect Scotch, served neat, is to be inhaled first, left to linger on your snotty nose hairs as the velvet encased aromas penetrate into your blood vessels

A good Gin is served shaken with ice, and a capful of vermouth waved across the closed shaker to impart the scant essence of the flavor, with a lemon zest.

Rum is sugar booze. Just rip it out of the bottle or from the antique flagon you bought in Key West.

A great Bourbon, served neat, is to be savored and contemplated for it's complexity, not shot like you're a 16 year old w/their first taste of boob.

A perfect Scotch, served neat, is to be inhaled first, left to linger on your snotty nose hairs as the velvet encased aromas penetrate into your blood vessels
don't forget that sometimes whiskeys (or whiskys) can benefit from small amounts of water or a singular ice cube to open things up

If you're not drinking for the flavor, you're just drinking shit booze.

A great Vodka is like sipping water from Butte, America. No taste, a slight burn, and a clean finish. Delicious.

A good Gin is served shaken with ice, and a capful of vermouth waved across the closed shaker to impart the scant essence of the flavor, with a lemon zest.

Rum is sugar booze. Just rip it out of the bottle or from the antique flagon you bought in Key West.

Where does a keystone light fall in line at?

I did not read all 6 pages but I do like and drink Cognac.

When in college I must have liked Tequila, or maybe it was the salt and lemon. A different way to drink tequila were introduced at spring break parties, or so I've been told, as I always stayed in my hotel room studying ;)

Back