Alaska draws

mixedbag

Anyone entering the draws for Alaska?Deadline is coming up real fast.I'm most likely going to try for a Kodiak goat tag.I found a hunt for $6500.I took every animal I can unguided in Alaska but want to keep going.Figured a goat hunt would be pretty cool and I'd like to complete the Big10 animals.I guess my draw odds are 20-30% so not bad.

I'm in for musk ox and I I think a few others. I just sent BOY money and license numbers.

Moose and Caribou for me. Not super excited about the limited range one has to hunt in whilst hunting moose without horses but there's a reason for that :)

An hour left...

I just about whiffed on the free caribou tag. Put in for everything else last week but forgot the bou.

Good luck!

I put in this year, but really hope I do not draw anything. It might make things a bit dicey at home... :eek:

No, disappointed you alrady have a full hunting travel schedule for 2016.
Don't be too jealous as my full schedule is nothing compared to lots of folks. Like a Montanan who's Wednesday afternoon hunt is a "trip" for me. My wife has more about trouble with the costs than me being gone. I haven't determined if that's good or bad... :eek:

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back