PEAX Equipment

Ah Jeez

idnative1948

Gram and I could use a prayer for our daughter and grand daughter to be.

Gracie has really been giving us the fits for the last two weeks. Seems she has had enough hanging around and wants to get out and see the world. Docs have daughter on bedrest and giving Gracie steriod to give her lungs a kickstart in case she comes soon. Due the last week of May, but I don't think we are going to make it. Last night was touch and go again. Four more weeks would be great though.

Thanks in advance for positve thoughts.

Prayers sent, went through some of those issue with my wife when my daughter want to come out early. No steriods, but plenty of bed rest. She is almost 7 now and still trying to boss us around!

I will definitely be praying for you daughter and soon to be granddaughter. I know exactly what she is going through. My wife and I had identical twin girls 16 months ago and they were born at 25 weeks. One girl weighed 1 pound 12 ounces and the other one weighed 1 pound 4 ounces. They both are healthy and doing great and with the technology that they have now for preemie babies it is amazing at what they can do. Tell your daughter to hang in there and if you need anything or someone to talk to about this let me know.

Kevin

Prayers are headed your way. Maybe tell her to get the bed rest now, 'cause when the baby is born the rest is over. Good luck

Oh she KNOWS that! She is married to a great guy this time with two kids also and he knows his way around diapers and formula.

Prayers are headed your way. Maybe tell her to get the bed rest now, 'cause when the baby is born the rest is over. Good luck

Hope all works out for both. My daughter was early at 3lb 4oz back in the early 60's and the tough little knot spent a month in an incubator to turn out OK and the care they get now and their knowledge base is far and away better than it was then.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back