A WHOLE LOT OF INSULTIN' GIVEN,AND A LITTLE ADVICE NEEDED

Hey,I lived in Toledo for awhile,right down the street from Danny Thomas park,went to Libby high school!!

We still have time,right ? Let me work on rides and dates..the problem is all my buddies are antler hunters

Look at the time around Thanksgiving, that is when it was told that the bigger herds are moving in...
Yep, that was a goodun...LOL!!!!
If you notice Dan, the pic is taken so that one can't see the sadle, it had slid back a little if you remember...
This will be the best Hunttalk gathering yet, we will have brought people from both ends of the continent, and from North to South if the Az boy's show up again...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Ain't it the truth???,I'll work on the ride and date thing.

Hey there PC Mechanic and Nut. I might be interested in sharing a ride and expense on this Wyoming cow hunting trip. When you set a date let me know if you have room for one more.
wink.gif

Doug

ok,Doug,lemme ask you,do you have a vehicle that you can take too,or big enough to hold all of us ?

PC I have a vehicle I can drive. If we can't all squeeze into one truck maybe we can convoy.
biggrin.gif
I will see if I can find a hunting partner here that is interested in a Wy cow hunting trip. Keep me in the loop on this and we will see how the plans come together.
wink.gif

Doug

ok,it ain't looking real good on this end,so far all the tightwads say they won't spend that kind of money for anything but antlers....If I can't get some of them to go,I most likely won't go,they depend on me to provide most everything for deercamp,cause I was the only one willing to spend that kind of money.

I wish they did Bill....
PC, Doug was thinking he might go, and he doesn't live very far from you!!
biggrin.gif

Doug and Nut need to hang in there,I've not made up my mind yet, I'm still researching possibilities,Things are looking grim,but I'm not beat yet.

my feelings exactly,I'm bound and determined to go,and to go to Jackson Hole for the hunting.It's just a matter of when and how.

PC,
Take you time making a decision. Long range planning is difficult for me as well. I don't think the depredation tags become available for several months yet anyway.
wink.gif

Doug

Back