MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

"A Veteran's Antelope"

Congratulations to Denver and thank you for what you did; that takes real class. The last time I was in Wright there were several feeding on the grass there in front of the hotel and two more across and within 50 yards of the road.

They are still there. Right outside the hotel the last two mornings. One less as one got hit by a car today.

good luck to all
the dog

Fist bump!
Its people like you and Denver who make me proud to be an American.
Way to get it done.

In a world of shit you are a ray of sunshine. GOD bless you and Semper Fi! Congrats to that Warrior on an incredible archery buck too.

I have wanted to do that but with a trip to Fort Peck. I'm not a guide, but do love to fish. What are the ramifications if something happens to them?

Great question, IMHO(which probably doesnt mean squat) you are just fishing as friends unless he's paying you.

Is that what you were asking?

Good on you Marty, and congrats to Denver. This time next Sunday I should be pulling into Wright to chase me some deer.

Yes. I didn't look at it like that. I take friends all the time, so I might need to look into this.
Thanks,
John

It's sad that a guy has to cover his ass like this trying to do a good dead but you just never know what might happen nowadays.

I could be completely wrong on the "friends" theory though. Take it for what it's worth. Probably not even 0.02 Cents...:D

I thought about that and a lawyer stated that you just have them sign a general release form. In the end in was obvious that the guy I was taking was nice and I had no worries... so no release.

good luck to all
the dog

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back