Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

A sad day yesterday!

sneakypete

Many of may have watched the show "Sheep Shape" well we lost another hunting brother Rick Carone! He finally lost the battle to panciatic cancer! A husband,father, hunter but more important a Battler of this dreaded disease, which he raised awareness, raised money to try and find a cure! RIP Rick and may god bless your family!

Sorry to hear that. Lost my mom to cancer over 7 years ago and she fought it to the very end.

Very sad deal being so young and having young daughters. Cancer is a bitch and pancreatic cancer is a particularly nasty bitch. A former co-worker of mine passed last year to it.

Lost my father to pancreatic cancer almost 9 years ago. RIP Rick! Also my father's name...

That's terrible, i lost my close friend/pastor to cancer and nearly lost my grandmother two times. Rick got dealt a deal that would make most people give up but he lived life to the fullest, and inspired many people along the way including me. I spent 3 months as an outpatient for crps at stanford children's hospital, watching him hunt sheep a week after he had a chemo treatment really helped me have the inspiration and determination to beat one of the most painful diseases in the world. RIP rick.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back