Caribou Gear

A Review of BigFin

grizzly_

On another forum, a guy posted that he's not a fan of @BigFin, saying, "He is great at following the script on a tv show. Not so well versed in real life. What most folks show, on any TV show, is airbrushed and glamorized, compared to real true life."

I sure get a chuckle thinking about Randy's show as scripted and airbrushed and glamorized. I can't imagine how bad that guy's hunts must be. 🤣🤣🤣

Everyone has an opinion. I enjoy watching fresh tracks some may not. Randy reminds me of how I hunt so I can relate to him better than most other shows.To each their own.

Why even post this?

^^^ Why post that?

I thought I made it pretty clear... it just makes me laugh somebody calling Randy's shows airbrushed and glamorized. It seems sitting around a proverbial fire is a good place to share a chuckle with folks who may agree that's a humorous perspective on his shows.

On another forum, a guy posted that he's not a fan of @BigFin, saying, "He is great at following the script on a tv show. Not so well versed in real life. What most folks show, on any TV show, is airbrushed and glamorized, compared to real true life."

I sure get a chuckle thinking about Randy's show as scripted and airbrushed and glamorized. I can't imagine how bad that guy's hunts must be. 🤣🤣🤣
The first season of On Your Own Adventures, the production company had a whole binder of shots that they wanted and we tried to have something resembling a script. The "script" conveniently got "lost" before the end of the first day of the hunt.

Pretty much everything you see is off-script.

The first season of On Your Own Adventures, the production company had a whole binder of shots that they wanted and we tried to have something resembling a script. The "script" conveniently got "lost" before the end of the first day of the hunt.

Pretty much everything you see is off-script.
Yeah, it's pretty obvious they're just showing the hunt as it happens. I honestly can't understand anybody watching Randy's show and calling it scripted and glamorized; it's pretty clear they just show the hunt as it happens.. the good, bad, and ugly.

Obviously some guys don't share my ironic sense of humor. That's cool though.

Last edited:
LOL,I've watched them burn the script sitting around the table after one hunt and headed to the next...lol
Script? We don't need no stinking script....wait,what about plan Q?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back