PEAX Equipment

A pronghorn and a quiet desert - heaven

Sweet!

All the onions in, or did you leave it on others to finish up?

Onions harvest was completed and beet harvest was going well with perfect weather, so I told my sons it was theirs to worry about and left. I prefer hunting with my sons, but this trip was solo and sleeping out in the desert was heavenly - not a light to be seen (except the moon and stars) and the only noise was coyotes off and on through the night.

Sounds like it was just what the Dr. ordered. Awesome pictures and neat commentary. Congrats.

"quiet desert - heaven"

Yup. Hunting antelope where its predominantly dirt and rock, grass, sagebrush, wind and sky is it's own reward.

Onions harvest was completed and beet harvest was going well with perfect weather, so I told my sons it was theirs to worry about and left. I prefer hunting with my sons, but this trip was solo and sleeping out in the desert was heavenly - not a light to be seen (except the moon and stars) and the only noise was coyotes off and on through the night.

Soul nourishment.

That’s awesome. Beautiful photography. I need to take a solo antelope hunt at some point. I bet that is a lonely, refreshing experience.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back