A long time coming. Wifes WY antelope

Congratulations. It really is amazing how difficult it is to judge them. At first glance I would have said mid 70's on that buck.

Looking at the measurements he gets all his "extra" in the mass numbers above the prong. Normally those are 2.5" or 3" on the measurement just above the prong and then sometimes under 2" on the very top measurement.
2.5” on 3rd quarter is actually light. Have never measured one under 2” ever. That buck is stupid huge and if people were to set that thing’s skull/horns next to the all too normal “good buck” that’s 13” with average mass it would make a point. It gets its score from all 4 mass measurements and the prong starting from the very back of that coke can thick horn.

2.5” on 3rd quarter is actually light. Have never measured one under 2” ever. That buck is stupid huge and if people were to set that thing’s skull/horns next to the all too normal “good buck” that’s 13” with average mass it would make a point. It gets its score from all 4 mass measurements and the prong starting from the very back of that coke can thick horn.
unnamed.jpgThey do look stupid big next to good bucks.... Mass easily equates to at least 50% of the score of an antelope

Congrats to the OP's wife on a super buck, he's a stud...

Man the deception in the Live pics is really noticeable once you get a truly side angle on the post mortem.

I'm afraid I would have not given him the second look it takes to really appreciate him.

Thats a buck worth 15 points...

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back