A little Idaho Elk.. or two

Moosie

Grand poopa
2 buddies of mine faired well in the Archery game last week. Justin Smoked a Nice Wall hanger, they don't know how to take pictures to make the elk look big..... but with those elk they didn't need to ;) Kudos again Justin and Travis !!!!

justinandhiselk2.JPG

justinandhiselk.JPG

justinchrisandtravis.JPG

Great looking bulls, certainly better than mine although I am considering a last day banzai trip tommorrow morning, maybe. The one in the first two pics by itself has some great mass.

T Bone said:
Very nice bulls! Wonder how many smaller ones were passed on?

4, I think.......

When Justin got his, there was 4 total. He actually shot at one and Went over it's back. the others were working in and this one cane within Shooting range. It didn't go 50 YArds and Piled up. Travis shot his 2 days prior.

Good luck tomorrow Tone !!!

The elk on the right scored unofficialy 317 and the other around 280. Thanks for posting the pictures moosie.

I guess I could say a little about how I got this guy. Like Moosie said, I had four bulls coming in at the same time. After blowing my first shot at a smaller bull (thank heavens I missed), I kept working these other two bulls. They kept working there way up the hill as we followed and cow called. This guy didn't come in until we let out a bugle and started raking the tree. He crossed me at 50 yards and I knew this would be the closest shot I was going to get, so I dumped him. Like they say “It’s better to be lucky than good”.

3-4-3 ... Do I dare ask how you got your name ?!?!?! Is that the Dimensions of your Wife ? 3'x4'x3' ? ..... 36,24,26 ... only if she's 5'3 ;)

Congrats on the Elk again, Does this make 3 in a row ?

got2hunt said:
moosie I think his name means 3 elk hunt 3 elk

OHHHHH gesh, I'm glad !!!!!! I could only imaging is it was his Wifes Dimensions. :eek: Thanx for the Clearing that up bud !!!! :D

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back