Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

A little humour for your day

The Sunday Night Joke

A teacher asks the kids in her 3rd grade class, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Little Aaron says, "I wanna start out as a Fighter Pilot, then be a billionaire, go to the most expensive clubs, find me the finest whore, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Copacabana, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel throughout Europe, an infinite Visa Card and all the while banging her like a loose screen door in a hurricane."

The teacher, shocked and not knowing what to do with this horrible response from little Aaron decides not to acknowledge what he said. And she simply tries to continue with the lesson.

"And how about you, Sarah?" The teacher asks.

"I wanna be Aaron's whore."

A Minister, and Eye Surgeon, a Lawyer, and a Engineer go golfing with a 2 PM tee time at the country club. They get to the 3rd tee box and there is still a crowd on the green.
They wait for a bit and then a club marshall comes over to them. He apologizes to them and tells it will take a while for this particular group to clear the green, and then they will be able to play through. He explains that the foursome ahead of them are all firemen who were blinded saving children in an orphanage fire. They each have a handler who lines them up for the drive, caddys for them, and helps them play. They are at the club today as the the guests of the pro.

The Minister says, "That's just awful, I will certainly pray for them."

The Eye Surgeon says, " Send them to my office and I will do whatever I can. No charge."

The Lawyer says, "Here's my card. If they need legal aid, I will represent them, Pro Bono."

The Engineer says,

"Wait, their blind? Why can't they play at night?"

Back