A little humour for your day

I couldn't fit calculus in my busy HS schedule (foreign language, physics, chemistry, trig). I still managed to eventually get a PhD. Had a hard time with stats classes though. I don't see how anyone could ever build (or dig) anything without at least passing HS trig.

I couldn't fit calculus in my busy HS schedule (foreign language, physics, chemistry, trig). I still managed to eventually get a PhD. Had a hard time with stats classes though. I don't see how anyone could ever build (or dig) anything without at least passing HS trig.
I bet 90% of stuff is/has been built or dug by people who didn’t even take trig.

Humor aside, statistics is way more relevant to understanding the modern world than calc for all but the engineers/math/physics folks.
Also, I would argue that's just not true. People may not engage in solving problem using calculus, but it's used behind the scenes by almost everyone almost everyday.

Aren’t you the guy that burns his shit on the campfire?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back