A Good Deal? You Tell Me

WestKyHunt

This BowTech Reign 6 is on a local classified page.
Seems like a good deal, but I am pretty green too most things archery related.

Currently shooting a Diamond Infinite Edge Pro if that mattersScreenshot_20210922-072537_Chrome.jpg

Seems like a good deal to me..unless there's someone wrong with the bow that I can't see, other than it being bowtech🤣🤣 jk

I think that’s a hell of a deal. I shoot a RealmX, which is the following year’s bow from Bowtech. Shoots great.

I say if you’re feeling froggy, jump. But make sure you shoot it before forking over the cash.

^^^This. You said you’re pretty green to archery and just as JLS said that short of brace height isn’t very forgiving without consistent form and release. Other than that, pretty decent deal baring any issues.

Compounds don’t have any resale value even with accessories. As stated low brace height is tough, I have a reign 7, I don’t shoot it anymore, my brother getting it but it is great.

You’ve gotten excellent advice above. Not much else to be added.

Good deal, if you can, take it to a bow shop and have it looked over especially checking for small cracks in the limbs.
This x2!
If the shop gives you a thumbs up, that is a great deal. Love my reign 6. I feel like it is more forgiving than other bows with similar brace height.

Well I've decided to hold off for now.

I think I'd rather wait another year or 2 and shoot some longer axle-to-axle bows and see what gives me the warm and fuzzies

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back