a few piggies

SDHNTR

Just a few hogs I've been whacking this year. Love hunting these buggers!

Attachments

• family pig.jpg
    family pig.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 243
  • nate hog 7:3:10.jpg
    nate hog 7:3:10.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 243
  • nate hog 4:10.jpg
    nate hog 4:10.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 242
Nice swine.. Good looking kid also.. He looks like he's stumped. "Hey Pop, what kind of puppy is that?"...

your profile name would leave me to think you live in SD, are there hogs there or are you going south?
Looks like fun

The kids face is priceless! lol. Very cool to see some dead hogs! Congrats on some great fun!

SD actually means San Diego. We have lots of wild pigs a few hours north.

The kid was only 3-4 months old then (9mo now) and I'd love to know what was going through his mind. I love the look on his face too. He's since seen several more dead piggies.

You hunting public land for them Piggies down there? I've been wanting to make a pig hunt one of these days and have buddies down in the San Diego area, but they don't hunt. Is it difficult to find area's to hunt for the pigs?

They are very difficult to hunt on public land. I personally have a lease membership. Over 95% of the hogs in this state come off of private ranches. They are very smart and will quickly seek out places with little pressure and year round food and water. That means private land. You have to know someone or pay for access or a guided hunt. Most hunts run in the $500-700 range for 2-3 days. That may seem like a lot, but success rates are very high.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moko
Back