A Difficult Conversation

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20812

Man, this is a good listen.

Man, this is a good listen.

I've a good bit of windshield time the next 3 weeks...will airbud this one Jason.

According to what he's said, Steve still has controlling ownership and entire creative control.
Wow think of the value of Big Fins gig " ha ha" since it blows meat eater away regardless of your political or religious beliefs.

I listened to it the other day and Gritty did one too with a different individual and story. I’m glad that these perspectives are getting their message out. I hope it can make a difference to those who are on the fence about hunting.

Both of them interviewing a minority when BLM movement is in full swings has me suspect. I’m hoping it was happenstance timing and not to monopolize on minority hunters during a troublesome time in our history.

I listened to it the other day and Gritty did one too with a different individual and story. I’m glad that these perspectives are getting their message out. I hope it can make a difference to those who are on the fence about hunting.

Both of them interviewing a minority when BLM movement is in full swings has me suspect. I’m hoping it was happenstance timing and not to monopolize on minority hunters during a troublesome time in our history.

I believe Rue Mapp said that she approached Rinella back before the “rona bkew up.

Wow think of the value of Big Fins gig " ha ha" since it blows meat eater away regardless of your political or religious beliefs.

Honestly, Steve has a good thing going for himself and I don't begrudge him that. I don't love everything he does, but it's his gig just like this is Big Fin's. Honestly, from a income standpoint Steve is probably killing it with the reach of his enterprise. He has a much bigger footprint that Randy, and there's nothing wrong with that. Plus, I don't think Randy intended this to be a big income driver for himself.

Back