PEAX Equipment

The judges have awarded you the following:

An anthology of Wallace Stegner's poems to help you work on the excellent sparse narration to make it 37% more colorful.

16 butt out tools because you said it, so we're reinforcing it.

23 guys telling you they go to Harvard w/o actually telling you they go to Harvard

And a cool experience with people you've never met before, and a hunting culture that's obviously different than the west.
With additional humility points for admitting he missed twice at 20 yards and couldn't remember how to field-dress a deer. Wonderful story, and great pictures. Thanks, @wilm1313.

This excitment was quickly shattered as 4 different hunters moved into the area, surrounding me they all settled in all about 200 yards off.
Not in CO anymore, eh? Holy chit!

Also, I must show/share a classic method - called a sort of pack in sled... wait I've shared that with you in a past conversation!

Wow! You make the best of hunts! Had I been surrounded by hunters in such fashion, I'd sit on my laurel and wait for the NR God to dub a tag in... WY, enjoyed whatever other opportunities exist out east.

Fun hunt to follow. Always a great read! :)

Not in CO anymore, eh? Holy chit!

Also, I must show/share a classic method - called a sort of pack in sled... wait I've shared that with you in a past conversation!

Wow! You make the best of hunts! Had I been surrounded by hunters in such fashion, I'd sit on my laurel and wait for the NR God to dub a tag in... WY, enjoyed whatever other opportunities exist out east.

Fun hunt to follow. Always a great read! :)
I was actually thinking of you afterwards in target buying butcher paper...I saw some sleds...

"should have gotten a sled like the man said"

Sweet! That's a nice buck for Manetheren. Congrats! Also, dragging is so stupid, but it does have one benefit, which is not needing to wear a pack. Damn things make too much noise going through the brush.

Nice buck! Can't beat that in a high pressure area. I know how you feel on a lot of days in the field Public land mountain whitetails are still kicking my butt in Idaho after 3+ years.

The judges have awarded you the following:

An anthology of Wallace Stegner's poems to help you work on the excellent sparse narration to make it 37% more colorful.

16 butt out tools because you said it, so we're reinforcing it.

23 guys telling you they go to Harvard w/o actually telling you they go to Harvard

And a cool experience with people you've never met before, and a hunting culture that's obviously different than the west.

Bruh, nothing for the footnote usage, the cool Rinella sound effect reference, or the use of the word onomatopoeia - in a footnote!??

Bruh, nothing for the footnote usage, the cool Rinella sound effect reference, or the use of the word onomatopoeia - in a footnote!??

After further review, upon a challenge issued on the ruling regarding the use of a footnote & overly tweedy term. the judges are further awarding a used Dunkin's gift card with $3.97 still on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back